The Love Room= Puppies + Good Food = Ultimate Happy Place
^What greater selling point can there be that you get to take your four-legged friends with you to lunch? The Love Room is the answer to all your problems. No more smuggling your pets into restaurants by hiding them in your bag! Say goodbye to the guilt of leaving your best buddies and hello to bonding time! Give your best buddies a treat (literally) with a swig of Dog Beer or maybe a Pupcake?
For those of you without pets, don’t start fretting just yet. The owners’ 9 dogs and cats will keep you sufficiently entertained! The furry friends are ever welcoming and extremely gentle. What better therapy is there but delicious food and furry friends? Animal lovers, don’t flip out – all the pets are very well looked after and specially trained to interact with new people every day. They are super happy meeting with customers – I’m not kidding, their tails never stop wagging!
The human menu is new and improved for the summer with all the refreshing dishes you need to beat the heat. Some of our favourites were:
Kick start your meal with these brightly-coloured fruity concoctions that will leave your taste buds buzzing with excitement. Orange and Basil Mojito and Aqua Blue will not just look great on your Instagram feed, but will instantly energise you to keep up with the excited pets.
- Watermelon and Feta Salad
Nothing screams “Summer!” more than a fresh watermelon salad. Topped with rocket leaves and generously seasoned, its literally a burst of energy and cold in your mouth – go-to dish for all who are health conscious.
- Grilled Fish with Pesto Rub
- The quirky take on a classic grilled fish, its served with a generous serve of rice and veggies. For all seafood lovers who like their traditional Bengali mustard flavours with a fun Mediterranean twist, this one’s for you – dive right in!
- Nutella Woofles…I mean Waffles
What better way to end your meal than with warm waffles topped with a generous helping of Nutella? Welcome to Hazelnut Heaven – trust me, they’re worth it. Plus, you can always burn the calories when you take your dog out for a walk!
As if that’s not enough reason to convince you, here are some other reasons you should head on down to The Love Room:
- The high standards of hygiene maintained to keep both the customers as well as the pets healthy and happy is impressive. So even if you’re a germaphobe, you have nothing to worry about!
- The staff is extremely clued up about the food so in case you don’t know what to order, they’ll gladly assist.
- There are a bunch of options for the tiny humans as well – everything from fun milkshakes to delicious pizzas.
Location: Tollygunge Circular Road
Cost for Two: Rs 1000/-
Comment below with any more places you would like us to review!